From The President’s Desk
LeadImpact University is at the forefront of pioneering change in the leadership of this generation, and future generations to come. We are not just raising leaders, but the kind of leaders that will make an everlasting impact on the world and the kingdom of God. Leading this groundbreaking and innovative institution is something I am very excited about.
I am passionate about quality higher education. I strongly believe that it plays a crucial role in preparing our future leaders and will help solve many of our vexing societal challenges. I have a commitment to help preserve and enhance the investment our students are making in their education, and to ensure that in LeadImpact University, they find the support and innovation they need to achieve their educational, ministerial and career goals.
Our Faculty members are all men and women of God who honor Christ and with their experience are here to lead you to capture God’s vision for your life. Your starting point is no disadvantage as we stand ready to prepare you for the challenges you may face in advancing the kingdom of God. Our ultimate goal is to assist you to discover God, ministry and yourself, as well as help you see yourself as God sees you.
In conclusion, LeadImpact University is here to challenge you to see nothing less than victory as you train others by reproducing after your kind through revelation knowledge and mentorship. We are here for you as you trust us with your time and calling. There is no assignment that you cannot undertake after starting with LIU. By the grace of God and with our qualified staff, you will achieve God’s vision for your life because we are here to help you excel in your career, relationships, ministry, home and the world. Congratulations!
Statement Of Faith
- We believe that there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, inerrant, and only infallible, authoritative Word of God, which exercises ultimate authority over the individual, the Church, and human reason.
- We believe that justification through Christ is received by repentant sinners through faith alone, without works.
- We believe that God, by His Spirit, progressively transforms the lives of those who are justified by God.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
LeadImpact University exists to train leaders who will influence the present and upcoming generation with principles of quality and excellence.
Fully Certified Programs
Board of Trustees
Colleges & Schools
College of Theology/ Biblical Studies - Dr. Edem Ndem
- School of Theology
- School of Biblical Studies
College of Christian Counseling – Dr. Paul Manner
- School of Counseling
Joyce Wyrostek’s College of Christian Education – Dr. Blessing Bassey/Dr. Akon Eyakenyi
- School of Early Childhood Education
- School of Elementary Education
- School of Christian Education
- School of Special Education
College of Christian Leadership & Management – Dr. Cletus Bassey/ Kathy Archibong
- School of Leadership & Administration
- School of Church Administration & Development
College of Christian Communication – Prof. Ashong Ashong
- Production Management
- Photography & Film Production
- Communication Arts
- Religious Communication
Randolph Gurley’s College of Ministry – Dr Paul Ojo and Dr Xavier John
- School of Missions and Evangelism
- School of Youth Ministry
- School of Worship Ministry
- School of Prophetic Ministry